Our contact details
Name: Beacon Agency
Address:59A Peach Street Rg40 1xp
Phone Number: (0) 1189 010449
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Business Details (for example, company name, Company Address)
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Signing up to our Beacon Newsletter
- Signing up to a client programme managed by us.
- Contacting us through our contact us form
- Contacting us through our website chat
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- facilitate the newsletter you have signed up to
- facilitate the programme you have signed up to
- to answer your query or contact you back in regards to your approach to us
We will not contact you for other reasons than your original signup purpose however we may share this information with our printing partners to provide any direct mailing you have agreed to in the process of providing your information with us. We do not share your information with any marketing or data partners.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking unsubscribe on any email
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in our CRM database and is not extracted or stored in other formats apart from the provision of providing printed materials to you. Any data extracted from our CRM for the purposes of mailing is then deleted 30 days post the conclusion of the mailing.
We keep Email, Name and addresses for the life at which you are signed up to the above contact reasons. If you unsubscribe we keep that preference in our system. If you ask for your data to be removed We will then dispose of your information within 30 days by deleting your details from our database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Hello@beaconagency.co.uk, (0) 1189 010449 or 59a peach street wokingham rg40 1xp if you wish to make a request. We will process this request within 30 working days of receiving it.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Beacon agency 59 Peach Street Wokingham RG40 2BQ
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
You can access our ICO certificate here